Store pictures taken on SD card?

grim64131

Reaction score
Okay I have some pictures saved on sd card that I downloaded from email attachments, well I cannot figure out for the life of me how to transfer pictures taken by the camera on the droid to the sd card, they automatically go to the camera pictures, camera media and all pictures but I cannot get them to go to sdcard.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mine save automatically to the SDcard, they are located within the DCIM folder

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
they are automatically stored on the sd card.....when you plug your Droid into your pc you will see an alert. Pull it down and choose to mount. On your pc when you go to my computer you will then see the sd card and those photos are in the DCIM folder

Gipperco

Reaction score
we are having the same issue. we are on a mac. when we hold down the pict and go to menu there is no option to save copy to sd card. went to settings and cannot see an option for memory either

LordKastle

Reaction score
someone said it does it automatically and told you where to look when the Droid is mounted and connected to your mac.

Gipperco

Reaction score
No, NOBODY has said anything to me about a MAC I just signed in and joined this conversation. Thank you though.

LordKastle

Reaction score
mac is the same thing but easier...

hook up the usb. go to the notification drag down on the phone and select the usb connection. then mount. go to the mac, go to finder and you'll see it.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Moving Photos From Internal Memory to SD Card

I haven't figured out how to move them yet, but I will!

However, for all future photos & videos -

1. PHOTOS: Go to the Camera -> click Menu -> Select PHOTO (far right option "Mode") -> Select Settings (far left option at top) -> select "Storage" -> select Storage Card

2. VIDEO: Go to the Camera -> click Menu -> Select VIDEO (far right option "Mode") -> Select Settings (far left option at top) -> select "Storage" -> select Storage Card