stopping all these apps from loading

medicnj

Reaction score
Am sure it's been covered, but if anyone would repost how to resolve, it would be appreciated. Not a TB or LT issue, but one where my TB likes to load all sorts of apps on its own. I have ATM and Startup auditor but every time I go into ATM ( Advanced Task Manager) I have all sorts of apps running I never launched. How can I stop this from happening? Thanks all in advance.

OP
M

medicnj

Reaction score
Back - Thanks, I've read those posts before, but sometimes some of these apps use resources, so I do want them killed. Facebook auto logs in, other apps that use data or gps and I want to keep the phone without all these apps running. I am just curious why an app I don't initiate ever even starts.

Much thanks !

P

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Back - Thanks, I've read those posts before, but sometimes some of these apps use resources, so I do want them killed. Facebook auto logs in, other apps that use data or gps and I want to keep the phone without all these apps running. I am just curious why an app I don't initiate ever even starts.

Much thanks !

P

Because of how the android os is written. Its not like windows where its loaded and using resources, it just sits there so that it can be loaded faster. If you dont want it to start then uninstall the app.....

Sent from an Angelic D2G

cc16177

Reaction score

Much thanks !

P

There is no need for task killers on Android 2.2

Unfortunately even after this post, people will still think there is a need for task killers on 2.2...

doctrdata

Reaction score
your looking or a program called AUTOSTARTS i think there is a free and a paid version. it will allow you to stop the automatic loading of programs when certain conditions are met. such as at boot and after boot. and after connectivity loss etc... hope that helps. DoctrData