Stop a almost sent Text

thunter90

Reaction score
hey guys so I am commonly finding myself hitting the delete button on the keyboard of the droid and accidentally hitting the enter button(directly below it). This is really annoying especially because it means I sent out something I didn't want to and probably looks like garbage. On my voyager I could hit the cancel button and it would stop the text mid send. This does not seem to be the case. Is there any way I can stop looking like monkey with miss spelled words and STOP THE TEXT!!!!!

kaboyd

Reaction score
hey guys so I am commonly finding myself hitting the delete button on the keyboard of the droid and accidentally hitting the enter button(directly below it). This is really annoying especially because it means I sent out something I didn't want to and probably looks like garbage. On my voyager I could hit the cancel button and it would stop the text mid send. This does not seem to be the case. Is there any way I can stop looking like monkey with miss spelled words and STOP THE TEXT!!!!!
I wish this were possible. I have not found a way on either the stock msg app or Handcent. I've had to enhance my proofreading skills with the use of this phone.

And BTW, Welcome to the forum thunter90...