Stooopid Gallery question

2001400ex

Reaction score
Okay, this has been bugging for a while, with the 2.0 and 2.1 galleries. How do I show the title of the video? All there are is pics of the first frame, which is not useful when it is usually black or just the Paramount screen or something. So, I have to go through all 12 videos til I find the one I want.

Any thoughts?

eliassami5

Reaction score
vids and pics dont have titles..you just have to look at the thumbnail and be able to tell which vid you want. They are organized by order that they were taken..if that helps any?

OP

2001400ex

Reaction score
vids and pics dont have titles..you just have to look at the thumbnail and be able to tell which vid you want. They are organized by order that they were taken..if that helps any?

That sucks, I was hoping I was missing a setting somewhere. Why does everyone rave about this gallery? There has to be a way to view the videos by name.

inkster

Reaction score
This is off topic but does anyone know why we can't geotag a photo anymore? I wanted to see where a picture of a beach was located on google maps from gallery but that option doesn't exist anymore... anyone know how to do it in 2.1 gallery?

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
I notice the gallery groups photos by folder name. What about creating a different folder for each movie, using the title for folder name? Not ideal, but a possible workaround.