stolen droid 2

onyxstar33332006

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure my droid 2 was stolen about 3 days ago. i called verizon to get it suspended, i activated my old phone, and there is still a lock on my phone so that no one can activate it. i was wondering if there is any possible way i can track it. i was told i needed to have an app on my phone in order to track it....well unfortunately i didn't have the app downloaded on it before it got stolen. was wondering if anyone had similar cases, or any suggestions. thanx! :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen posts that were pretty awesome. One person managed to have the gps located and the cops got it back for him. But without a locator service I really don't know what to tell you.

I hate thieves, they will sell it on Craig's List to some unsuspecting person only to find a bad ESA. How did they steal it from you?

OP
O

onyxstar33332006

Reaction score
the cops were actually notified.verizon told me even tho i can't track it, if the cops call verizon they should be able to track it. (not sure why i just can't have it tracked tho if they can do it anyway.) i'm hoping they can track it. luckily i had insurance on it tho.
not sure exactly how they stole it from me. i was at my house, we had a few ppl over...someone invited a person i had never met. i thought i just misplaced it, but the next day i checked the usage and saw it was powered on b/c i got 8 messages all at once. so...that's how i knew it was stolen.

Last edited: