Stock TB ROM has been built - need volunteers!!

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
OK - I have built a stock ROM, but I do not own the device myself - otherwise I wouldn't be asking for help quite yet.

I need someone who is comfortable flashing ROMS, and comfortable recovering in case it doesn't work out! I give absolutely NO GUARANTEES that this will work.

Try It

jr313

Reaction score
downloading now will try out and report back to ya bro! THANK YOU! hahahaha u r da man!

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Thus far, this is a BONE STOCK rom - so nothing really exciting for you! However, it is a proof-of-concept for me - if you can load it up, then I can start customizing!

This comes with a stock kernel as well - I built my own kernel this morning, had 1 person try it, but would not boot. I have provided just the zImage though if someone can boot it using fastboot:

Stock Kernel (zImage)

Stock Kernel (boot.img)

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Eff yes!!! Great to see you over here Chevy!! Now you just gotta grab a tbolt of your own and really get crackin on that kernel source ;-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Eff yes!!! Great to see you over here Chevy!! Now you just gotta grab a tbolt of your own and really get crackin on that kernel source ;-)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Already built the kernel this morning ;)

However - one person tried to load the boot.img, but said it hung - however, also have the zImage for someone to try, to take the ramdisk out of the equation. That is in my above post

perfoliate

Reaction score
Awesome. As soon as my daughter goes to bed I will be testing this out for sure.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Vyvid

Reaction score
Note to self:

1. Get TB
2. Get comfy with flashing

This thread seems exciting

Sent from a SuperClean Galaxy far, far away.

OP
ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
dude I'm rocking it right now!!!, got some broken bits but in my haste I forgot to wipe, I'm gonna reflash in a minute.

DAMN really? On my first try? WOOT!

jr313

Reaction score
YESSIR!! it boots up and is lookn good..but i dont pick up a network...but boots up fine brotha!