Stock rooted gingerbread

leftspin

Reaction score
Anybody have a working download link for the stock rooted .602 or .605 rom flashable via CWM? All the links I could find were down

Savagerun

Reaction score
Anybody have a working download link for the stock rooted .602 or .605 rom flashable via CWM? All the links I could find were down

Leftspin you talking about the prerooted files you flash from froyo to get to gingerbread or just the stock prerooted deodexed 605 rom you flash while on gingerbread by Mobile Sensei?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
Savagerun said:
Leftspin you talking about the prerooted files you flash from froyo to get to gingerbread or just the stock prerooted deodexed 605 rom you flash while on gingerbread by Mobile Sensei?

The stock pre rooted deodexed one by sensei. I would just flash an sbf but I don't have access to a computer right now

Savagerun

Reaction score
Ok that's what i thought. I have it on my sdcard and im uploading it to my dropbox for ya so I'll pm it to you in a little bit.

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
Savagerun said:
Ok that's what i thought. I have it on my sdcard and im uploading it to my dropbox for ya so I'll pm it to you in a little bit.

You're awesome thanks man

Savagerun

Reaction score
No problem. PM was sent.

CP6608

Reaction score
Any way you could PM me the link to the rooted gingerbread?

rkwbw

Reaction score
You're in N.J. So am I. I want to rollback from ics to gingerbread. The machine is stock and I am no root freak. I'm technical, but I know very little about the phone. I just want to get back to GB. Can you help?

Bob

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
rkwbw said:
You're in N.J. So am I. I want to rollback from ics to gingerbread. The machine is stock and I am no root freak. I'm technical, but I know very little about the phone. I just want to get back to GB. Can you help?

Bob

How can it be ICS if it's not rooted? There's no stock ICS for the DX. Either way you can just flash an sbf to get back to GB

Savagerun

Reaction score
I believe he has a razr and if so should probably try to get help in the razr forum unless someone here can help him.
Edit **like leftspin said you should be able to sbf back and you can find that info in the razr forum or use Google to find it.

Last edited:
OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
Savagerun said:
I believe he has a razr and if so should probably try to get help in the razr forum unless someone here can help him.
Edit **like leftspin said you should be able to sbf back and you can find that info in the razr forum or use Google to find it.

Actually if he has a razr he's out of luck, we can't go back to GB from official ICS

Savagerun

Reaction score
Actually if he has a razr he's out of luck, we can't go back to GB from official ICS

Oh well there you have it, i thought you had a razr but wasn't sure so i guess he has no choice but to stay where he's at. Rkwbw if your having some issues after updating maybe a cache wipe would help but leftspin would know better since he has one.

Last edited:
OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
If you're having issues you should try a cache wipe or factory reset, especially if you upgraded to ICS without doing one. Unfortunately we probably won't ever get a way back to GB