.605 to .596 Deodexed or alternatives

OctaviusMaximus

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I recently installed Liberty GB 0.8 but forgot to take most of the backups from my stock .605 ROM. So I am in the process of restoring my .605 ROM back to my X. Now I want to get into themes a little bit and I found this theme which is linked here ([THEME] AOSP GB theme for Stock DX .596 - xda-developers). It says that I have to be on .596 deodexed to take advantage of this theme. But I am on rooted .605. What path can I take to apply this theme to my phone? Also can I deodex .605 and try installing the theme on .605? Does anyone have this theme running on .596 or any other iteration of stock GB?

OP
OctaviusMaximus

OctaviusMaximus

Reaction score
Okay so I picked up the .605 deodexer and flashed it using CWM. It worked like a charm and I am up and running on the AOSP GB theme which was made for .596. The only problem that I am having is that I don't get the sliders to unlock anymore. When I hit the wake button, it goes straight to input your pattern screen and then to my home screen. Does anybody know what I can do to get the sliders to unlock/silent back?