stock quadrant scores jb

rckrz6

Reaction score
Anyone run quadrant standard on jelly bean yet? I'm getting 5800. Almost fast as note2

OP
R

rckrz6

Reaction score
Thats a good score but I'm looking for s3 results

OP
R

rckrz6

Reaction score
I think the dna is fastest phone on market right now

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Who cares about quadrant scores, any phone with a dual core cpu is fast enough for todays mobile tasks. Now if you are talking a gaming PC or CAD PC, then speed might matter, but for everyday tasks like email, web, social media, and some light gaming, most of todays smartphones are more than capable, the only people concerned about quadrant scores are the geeks.

Last edited:

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
Who cares about quadrant scores, any phone with a dual core cpu is fast enough for todays mobile tasks. Now if you are talking a gaming PC or CAD PC, then speed might matter, but for everyday tasks like email, web, social media, and some light gaming, most of todays smartphones are more than capable, the only people concerned about quadrant scores are the geeks.

I'm gonna go half and half with you on this statement. Your right that everyday day tasks can easily be held by most phones, but having all that extra power is a plus. If we go by your standards, why not have I phones, they lag the least, why do we need v8 cars, v4s take us to the same place, it's nice to have the biggest, baddest, plus it's gonna last