Stock Browser Desktop Mode

vthokies1996

Reaction score
I'm having issues with Dolphin Browser force closing. I know in the stock browser there is an option to request the Desktop version of a website, but it appears you have to do it for each site. Is there a way to force the stock browser to always display the desktop version for all websites???

Thanks

JFMFT

Reaction score
In the URL bar in your browser, type about:debug. Click the menu button on the top right and click settings. Go down to the "debug" menu and click it. Under UAString, select desktop. Done.

Edit: don't include the period - just "about:debug" without the quotes, obviously. Just trying to avoid confusion.

davidwar

Reaction score
update. Had to disable this. It shows a javascript error on the top of your screen if I enable this.

Zael

Reaction score
I'm having issues with Dolphin Browser force closing. I know in the stock browser there is an option to request the Desktop version of a website, but it appears you have to do it for each site. Is there a way to force the stock browser to always display the desktop version for all websites???Thanks
You may wish to try ICS Browser Plus. It is an custom browser built from the stock browser source.You may wish to try ICS Browser Plus. It is an custom browser built from the stock browser source. XDA Thread. Editing appears to be broken for me in the forums, so I am writing this text to separate out the two links. Android Market