Stock .893 with %battery and pulldown widget.

Abadus

Reaction score
Anyone have the updated ota deodexed? Or a script I can run to deodex my phone? I am good with stock I just want the % battery that is in the th3ory ROM and maybe the puldown widget.

I semi debloated my phone and I am getting nice battery life. I just miss the % thing.

Tried P3's version but trying to change the battery in the pulldown causes me a soft brick.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

tbell6

Reaction score
Circle Battery app puts a % on the notification bar.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zachdroid

Reaction score
Have you tried using uot kitchen. Its an online theming site. Works awesome I check it out to

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
A

Abadus

Reaction score
I think all methods will take a deodexed phone. I am not sure why when I flash a battery mod it soft bricks my phone. I would run Th3ory but I dislike all the black on black, I actually like the stock theme. All I really want it the circle battery :p

(Currently re flashing and updating to .893 again LOL.)

kamisan

Reaction score
Check the main post on the th3ory rom, around post 100 or so I posted links to battery mods that work. also if you go to the rom box app and choose the light blue 3Hon3yBlu3_3XP3RI3NC3 mod you will get back your circle battery. If you do it after the ice cream mod you keep many icons on the main screen as well, since the blue mode is not changing as many. Wipe cache and go advanced wipe dalvik cache as well. just to be safe, long reboot but it works.

OP
A

Abadus

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking about it after my last post. I think the R3Blurr3d is stock and the 3xperi3nc3 is what I didn't like, not really sure some of the descriptions in the OP are not the best. I think I will try it again today. Just picked up an extended battery so I am charging my phone ATM. I found a 10% blue battery that works with a stock odexed rom, that was alright. I don't remember what battery life was like on the Th3ory roms. I know if I put mine on 3g only and max battery saver I was using like 1-2% an hour at work with extremely minimal use. About 5-10% with mild use. LOL today I was taking rapid shots of my kid and google+ was auto uploading them on 4G. Used over 20% of my battery in about 45 min LOL. 4G is a killer! (all numbers are 5.5.893 with most bloat removed on 4G)

OP
A

Abadus

Reaction score
I just deodexed my phone. I used xUltimate and it worked like a charm. Followed this thread. [HOW-TO] Manually deodex your phone. - xda-developers I did not have to adb anything as far as the term commands I did everything below the stop. When I did the line "cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/" my phone rebooted but outside of that everything seems to have worked just fine. I will try and flash some things that need a deodexed rom tomorrow, hate to brick my phone this late. Takes a while to reflash everything and get back to where I am now :D

Currently running stock debloated by me 5.6.893. Just picked up an extended battery too. Curious to see how well it does at work tomorrow. (At home with 4G I was using < 2% an hour on standby. that seems pretty good to me) At work I get a lot of 3G 4G switching, hope it is improved.

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
@Abadus thanks for this imma try everything just as you i too have a stock bionic rooted on 893 update ... and i want to theme certain things i hope this works for me as it did for you ... i too im going to do everything under stop ... hopefully i get the same results lol .. ill keep you posted

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
I did not have to adb anything as far as the term commands I did everything below the stop. When I did the line "cp /sdcard/done_app/* /system/app/" my phone rebooted but outside of that everything seems to have worked just fine. I will try and flash some things that need a deodexed rom tomorrow, hate to brick my phone this late. Takes a while to reflash everything and get back to where I am now :D

Currently running stock debloated by me 5.6.893. Just picked up an extended battery too. Curious to see how well it does at work tomorrow. (At home with 4G I was using < 2% an hour on standby. that seems pretty good to me) At work I get a lot of 3G 4G switching, hope it is improved.

everything went great except for when i tried to copy paste the commands into the command prompt it reads the following

'reboot' is not recognized as an internal or external command,operable program or batch file

what does that mean other than it can find it i guess lol .. any help is aprreciated thanks

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
LOL SAFESTRAP SAID HELL NO LOL ... failed to stat /system/build.prop; no such file or directory error in /sdcard/bionic_Deodexer.zip installation aborted lol ... whatever im trying to make something work here..i want to deodex my phone