Still time to flash?

pdc419

Reaction score
OP
BoJatey

BoJatey

Reaction score
OK, enough about vzn and what they're gonna do. I want to flash a rom and have Apex 1.4.1 ready to go or is Liberty 2.0 free worth the wait. Would get the donated version now but don't want to deal with the bugs. Which do you think will arrive first, Liberty 2.0 or GB official? Also hearing good things about Chevy's SS.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
BoJatey

BoJatey

Reaction score
To answer the op, flashing gingerbread would make it harder to go back to stock than say flashing rubix or liberty because you will have to sbf instead of just restoring your backup. (I've also read you can just flash maderstock to go from gingerbread to stock but don't know much about that. Something to look into I guess!)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Was just over at DXF and there is a sticky in the GB Hacks Forum that warns you can't flash mader's .340 update.zip to get back to .340 from GB. You'll be stuck at the "M" logo if you do. You can use it to get back from custom roms, but not GB. TBH now has a monster .340 zip that will do it, but you still have to sbf if you want to flash anything after you use it. First I've heard of monster. Also, finally went to market to get TBH app and it's not there. Heard it was taken down for TOS violation but they are working to get it back up somewhere else.

ajb3985

Reaction score
Anyone ever think that if they cut off your phone then they would cut off 95% of their employees phones as well...most, and yes, most of their employees are rooted. Period.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

db306

Reaction score
Anyone ever think that if they cut off your phone then they would cut off 95% of their employees phones as well...most, and yes, most of their employees are rooted. Period.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

That'd be pretty funny.