Steinheil Crystal

Okashiz

Reaction score
I had a Steinheil protector on my Incredible for over a year. I was in the Verizon store the other day having the sales guy do a factory reset on my phone. Then he tried selling me accessories. I told him I didn't think I needed anything that I didn't already have. He said we have screen protectors on sale it looks like you don't have one. This was after he had been working on for phone for about 10 minutes. My reply was that I already had one on it. On closer inspection his reply was "oh yeah I guess you do." I think that says a lot for the quality of this product. He couldn't even tell I had one on the phone. My only disappointment is I don't think they have one for my Bionic yet.

Search results for: 'Bionic'

jbg

Reaction score
Now I'm happy

I put a Skinomi on the Bionic. I have to admit I wasn't impressed. After a week it looked much worse than the Steinheil looked on the Incredible after a year. The Skinomi had a lot of wrinkles when viewed at an angle. It's not that I put it on wrong. That's just the texture of the film. Anyway Steinheil now has a Bionic protector and I have Ultra Crystal on my phone. It's like glass. You can't even tell it's there. I'm so happy now. It's the best I've ever seen.