Status update blocking phone number in contact info

awoodruff

Reaction score
Hopefully this is the right place to ask about this - I'm new to this Droid world!

Just poking around my new Droid 2 and have run into something that's driving me crazy. When looking at a contact's info, if that person has a recent Facebook or Twitter status update, where the phone number (and call/message icons) would normally appear I only see that status instead. No amount of scrolling or tapping seems to reveal the phone number. The way I've been able to see it is to unlink the contact or just remove Facebook entirely.

Any ideas? I'm happy having the linked Facebook information in the contact info, but the disappearing phone number is a problem.

dinotman

Reaction score
I'm having this same issue. I have FB and Goggle contacts on my phone. If you are a contact in both AND have a recent status update on FB then I can't see your phone numbers without first touching your picture, waiting for the sub-menu and then pressing the phone book. This is NOT the case if you are a contact in both places and do NOT have a status update. In the second scenario I get to see the phone numbers.
Any ideas?