Oh well

sent from my fabulous Note 4♡

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Having turned 65 this past November, I believe I'm one of the oldest of the mods...but not THE oldest. :)

Sent from my Note 3, using magic and TapaTalk version 2.4.15 ...

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Having turned 65 this past November, I believe I'm one of the oldest of the mods...but not THE oldest. :)

Wow. I'm not gonna lie, that's awesome! My gramps was a paratrooper in the military and eventually became Sergeant Major of the Medical division. He tells me stuff all the time about what medicine can do. Him to medicine is like me to tech and it's great what he's learned and what I developed because of it. Share your experience and be proud!

On topic: I love how everyone is now trying to breakdown the trailer in 20-minute videos with crazy fan explanations and everyone's reaction videos. Is it me or can people not just enjoy the movie anymore? I'm a big fan. I read most of the books, comics, and a huge fan of the games, especially KOTOR which I'm now playing on Android. I don't get the fascination with lengthy explanations of people speculating what the plot is going to be. What happened to discovery!!!

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
On topic: I love how everyone is now trying to breakdown the trailer in 20-minute videos with crazy fan explanations and everyone's reaction videos.
Funny you mention this. I saw a YT video earlier this week which was supposed to be Matthew McConaughey's reaction to the latest Star Wars trailer. First he was smiling, then he started laughing then he started crying. I was thinking to myself, "yeah, the trailer is awesome, but there's no way this was his reaction". But whoever made this clip did an amazing job making it believable.
I watched the movie Interstellar last night (Which stars none other than Matthew McConaughey) and then realized they took a clip from this movie and edited it to make this "fan reaction" clip for The Force Awakens trailer.
The things you find on the You Tubes! LOL!

Interstellar BTW was a great movie....just make sure you have 3 hours to burn.....it's a LONG movie, but it will keep you engaged the whole time.

S5 tap'n

thunderbolt_nick

Thunderbolt Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.nickburress.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Twitter
@nickburress2k2
Interstellar BTW was a great movie....just make sure you have 3 hours to burn.....it's a LONG movie, but it will keep you engaged the whole time.

Yes it was. It gets so much hate too, just like Inception did when it first came out. "God, this movie makes me think! Immediately terrible." The reason I personally liked the movie: I'm a huge fan of science and knowing Kip Thorne was verifying some realistic expectations for Black Holes and the like...was pure awesome. An equivalent would be like David Beckham or Christiano Ronaldo giving advice in a movie about soccer. So awesome.

BTW, I knew that clip was from Interstellar and trashed my coworkers for actually thinking it was his real reaction XD. What's even more hilarious is my coworkers are bigger movie buffs than me and they didn't even RECOGNIZE IT!!

Reactions: cr6

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
First he was smiling, then he started laughing then he started crying. I was thinking to myself, "yeah, the trailer is awesome, but there's no way this was his reaction".

well.... that was pretty much my initial reaction to trailer 2.... smiling.... then laughing, then holy S is that? and maybe not quite crying but it could have easily gotten emotional...

Reactions: cr6