Spotlight of the week:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This is the time of year we spend with our families. Whether celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or just the holiday time itself, the most important aspect is our families. I would like to send a warm thank you to our military who gives up their holiday time with their families to keep us free. I plan on donating to here: Soldiers' Angels - Operation Phone Home to show my gratitude by purchasing a calling card for them. I know it is not much but it is the least I could do being all they are giving up so I can spend Christmas with my family.
I would like to wish all of droid forums and their sister forums a Merry Christmas. Enjoy your families and friends and stay encouraged. For those who are having a tough Christmas because the money may not be as much as you want I say be encouraged. The most important part of Christmas is family. I do not remember all the toys I got when I was little but I do remember my parents providing love and warmth and that stuck with me for ever. You can do a lot with a little ....dont look at what you dont have but what you do have and have faith that things will work out.
To the staff of Droid forums thank you for all you do the admin, mod team, rs squad, and news team work hard volunteering to help make this forum as user friendly as possible and have always put the members first. So to the admin and staff thanks for what you do. To the members we thank you, you are the most important piece of the puzzle and with out you their would be no forum. So thanks for all you contribute and we look to continue to provide you with a family friendly to learn about your device. And to all the dev teams thank you for the roms and themes you provide us with and continue the work you do.
So to all thanks and enjoy the holidays and if there is anything we can do to help do not hesitate to pm us.

christmas-wallpapers-1-1024x768.jpg

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Nice! But I'm going to play hell making that into my boot image. It was a lot easier to make my member of the week logo into one, lol.