Speed Dial / Naming Folders

manbearpig

Reaction score
Is there a way to set up contacts with one touch dialing? I know that you can create a shortcut that will dial numbers with one touch. However, if you are scrolling through your panes and hit it, it dials the contact immediately. So, I ended up moving my dialing shortcuts into a folder. However, I haven't figured out how to name the folder. Thanks

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
open the folder and then touch at the top of it where it says folder

rextr

Reaction score
easy to do speed dial

from your home page depress the telephone icon, after the dial pad comes up depress the menu key (left most of the four keys at the bottom of the phone, then depress the 'speed dial set up' from the pop up, then depress a blank space .... for example number 2 that will bring up your own phone book & type in the person you want to associate with that particular number on your key pad ... in this instance #2. it'll bring up that person's numbers if more than one stored & you will select the number by depressing it from that pop up screen. & viola .... you have stored your speed dials. if you want to delete someone go thru the same procedure to the speed dial page & depress the minus botton on the right side.

to call using speed dial bring up the dialer page & depress & hold that key until it starts dialing. good luck.