Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Why am I unable to find this app?

It is the default messaging app. With 2.1 there is now a little speaker key which will allow you to speak rather than type your message.

To clarify, it's the stock keyboard, not the messaging app. You can use the feature to type anywhere using your voice

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Sweettooth

Reaction score
I debated about this on the "Fun With Speech to Text" thread. I hate that I can't disable the feature. It literally makes me use a great feature like Speech to Text A LOT less than I would. I am by no means a potty mouth but I'm also an adult; I use cuss words around my girlfriend, coworkers, my boss, hell, even my mom on occasion! It's part of my language and I think it's bull...####? that it gets censored, while other people use lame words like darn, dang, crap, dag nabbit, dod gammit, shenanigans, etc... in their daily conversations and those words don't get censored even though all they are is corny ways around the filters.

If you're typing or doing research and can't handle a cuss word, you're not much of an adult; if you're a kid, you should have adult supervision anyway.

ThirstyXX

Reaction score
How to turn off profanity sensor:

Settings>Voice input & output>voice recognizer settings
Just uncheck the "Block offensive words" box and then say whatever the **** you want : )

Yeah I figured that was the deal. They should have a way to unlock swear words though. It's really making drunk-texting difficult ;-)

drunk texting is just as difficult without the swear words LOL LOL

'ask me how I know' :icon_eek:

Nice bike, I have a 2005 softail deluxe in that color!