Speaker Call Volume

nu2droid

Reaction score
If this is already posted somewhere, I am sorry for the duplication, but I cannot find a resolution.

Anyway, my wifes D2, right out of the box, has extremely low speaker phone volume. All settings are set to max, but still no good. I know the speaker works alright because playing music, it sounds fine.

Any secrete tweeks or setting that I am missing?

Running stock rooted os.
Is there a setting in build.prop or something that could / would increase the level?
I remember on a couple of my old phones could connect using bitpim and tweek settings. I know its a diffent phone... but worth a thought.
Somebody...anybody... thoughts, suggestion.
Appreciaye it

Last edited:

Rocky

Reaction score
My D2G's rear speaker isn't near as loud as my D1's. It just sucks. Hope somebody will share a way to max out sound. (As far as I know, both phones have the same speaker.)

Rocky

Micro23

Reaction score
The weird thing is when I play music or use Ventrillo it's really loud. When I'm in a speakerphone call it seems considerably louder.

OP
nu2droid

nu2droid

Reaction score
That's what I am saying. For it to work well with the music and notifications and not the speakerphone, it must be a software issue.
I just can't believe there isn't a tweek. Somewhere.

Sent from my firey droid.

MikePDaTruth

Reaction score
Sounds like a software issue to me...I have the same problem with my R2D2. Volume from the external speaker is loud and crisp from music, games, and the like, but speakerphone volume is very low. Hopefully this is rectified in the recent D2 Gingerbread update...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a software issue to me...I have the same problem with my R2D2. Volume from the external speaker is loud and crisp from music, games, and the like, but speakerphone volume is very low. Hopefully this is rectified in the recent D2 Gingerbread update...

Nope, not in the one that's just been leaked. Matter of fact many people are having problems hearing at all, but a simple reboot one time fixes that.