Spare Parts, Dev Tools FC

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
I have been having this problem since I flashed the Juiced Gingercomb theme on top of Liberty 2.0.1. Whenever I go into liberty setting and click on Dev Tools or Spare Parts, I get a Force Close message and sometimes the entire liberty settings crashes. Other than that small issue, there is nothing else malfunctioning with my set up.

Does anyone know what the issue could be? I did forget to wipe data/cache between flashing liberty and flashing the theme (I wiped the data and cache before flashing liberty). I used liberty for a few hours then flashed the Gingercomb theme. Could me not wiping the data and cache have had this effect? Will I have to reflash this theme in order to fix the errors? Also, would I have to flash back to my saved liberty backup then wipe and reflash, or would I be able to reflash this theme over itself (after a wipe) without having to flash back to liberty?

DroidBurgundy

Reaction score
idk why you got that fc, because I was using that theme on LIberty and had no problems using Dev Tools or Spare Parts, although I did wipe data and cache prior to flashing the theme, just force of habit really I always wipe data/cache.

Juiced_RL

Reaction score
I am running Liberty 2.0.1 and the Juiced Gingercomb theme without any problems now.

I did have a FC problem a few weeks ago so I reflashed Liberty and cleared all cache. Since then it has worked perfectly.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums