[THEME] [THEME] Gingercomb Juiced - Liberty v0.8

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I used go sms for a long time. It's a very nice app. I went back to text message because it was slowing my phone down. It had a lot of features, but i found myself using very few of them. I was just texting and sending the occasional pic so i cut it out and its definitely made a difference

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

draexo

Reaction score
I used go sms for a long time. It's a very nice app. I went back to text message because it was slowing my phone down. It had a lot of features, but i found myself using very few of them. I was just texting and sending the occasional pic so i cut it out and its definitely made a difference

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Wow... No speed difference on my X between stock abd Go.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I keep about 80mb free with the imoseyon tweak and like I said the only function i used was sms/mms so i went back to text message

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

Harkaan

Reaction score
snap20110719_195506.png
snap20110719_195446.png

Hey! Loving this theme and Liberty! I just got this phone a week ago, and now I"m rocking libertygb and loving it. when I got the phone stock it was horrible haha. so yeah these are my homescreens, just posting to support you guys and everything!

mtorio83

Reaction score
HElP! Phone keeps going into Airplane mode. Don't know how to get it to not do it. Tried the obvious attempts, and lots of reboots.

Edit: Also just tried reinstalling theme and cleared cache twice, still no fix. HELP PLEASE!

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
HElP! Phone keeps going into Airplane mode. Don't know how to get it to not do it. Tried the obvious attempts, and lots of reboots.

Edit: Also just tried reinstalling theme and cleared cache twice, still no fix. HELP PLEASE!

Has nothing to do with my theme... try reinstalling the rom, or maybe its an app you have installed?

Sent from my Juiced Droid X

pixelsofthemind

Reaction score
Keep getting this error when I try to install it

E: Syntax error in update script.

I'm going into recovery and installing zip file I downloaded. Is there something else I need to do be doing first or different?

baconbizach

Reaction score
For some reason after installing this theme the forward button on my internet browser does not work idk if this is a problem with the theme maybe?

dieselmk5

Reaction score
this theme changes the battery icon in the notification menu, i was wondering if i could use the liberty toolbox to change the battery icon to something different? would this could any issues or could i just install another battery icon with the liberty toolbox, reboot and be all set?

GrandWazoo

Reaction score
this theme changes the battery icon in the notification menu, i was wondering if i could use the liberty toolbox to change the battery icon to something different? would this could any issues or could i just install another battery icon with the liberty toolbox, reboot and be all set?

I don't know about with the liberty toolbox, but i have successfully metamorphed new battery, wifi, 3g, signal, and 1x symbols over gingercomb juiced in the past (usually before i knew i was going to reinstall, so i could see what looked good).

MendedLogic

Reaction score
I recently had some issues trying to update a few apps from the market and in another thread I was told this>

Originally Posted by falseprofits
This is most certainly the theme causing this.

The theme is installing a themed and unsigned apk rather than the stock gmail (hence the theme).

The theme maker just has to sign the apk that they themed and that should clear up these issues.

Basically when the market downloads the gmail app, it sees Gmail in the system/app folder, but its signed differently, so in turn you get that error from the market.

Basically you just need to remove that system app with titanium, liberty toolbox or some root explorer, reboot, install from market, fix perms. Should be all good.

Sent from Eugene... And yes, my phone has a name.

Can this be fixed like this person says?

C

Communisum

Any chance someone can port this to work on apex rc2 for d2? Help would be much appreciated :)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I recently had some issues trying to update a few apps from the market and in another thread I was told this>

Originally Posted by falseprofits
This is most certainly the theme causing this.

The theme is installing a themed and unsigned apk rather than the stock gmail (hence the theme).

The theme maker just has to sign the apk that they themed and that should clear up these issues.

Basically when the market downloads the gmail app, it sees Gmail in the system/app folder, but its signed differently, so in turn you get that error from the market.

Basically you just need to remove that system app with titanium, liberty toolbox or some root explorer, reboot, install from market, fix perms. Should be all good.

Sent from Eugene... And yes, my phone has a name.

Can this be fixed like this person says?

I did not theme gmail. Its not the theme causing the issue. Try clearing cache and app data

Sent from my Juiced Droid X

anovinger

Reaction score
Contact Issue

Nice theme. I have one issue after flashing the theme. My contacts will no longer open when I try to open it automatically closes. I have wipe cache, and reflash the theme, and always ended up with the same results. When I flash back to LibertyGB V.9 I have no issues with the contacts, just the ugliness of the liberty theme. Any one else having this problem?

S3NTYN3L

Reaction score
Clicking the download link for the DX version just takes me back to this thread.

Can anyone provide me a working link to the DX version?
I'm dying to install this theme!!!