Spare Battery Charger

orlandotommy

Reaction score
I bought a extra battery for my Droid X, question is does Motorola or anyone else make a desktop charger for it? Im not talking about the desktop dock, i already have that, but im looking for something that will charge my battery while its outside the phone so when my phones battery starts to die i can just swap them.
On my BB and many other phones ive seen this but i couldnt find anything when searching around, any ideas?

Thanks

OP
O

orlandotommy

Reaction score
Thanks

Im going to ignore his aweful grammar and hope i get my charger and it doesnt catch my battery on fire :) Thanks for the link! dancedroid

tony1208

Reaction score
for 4 bucks what the hell,just ordered one...hope amzer comes out with a dock the the one they make for the droid....loved that thing.

nwlake

Reaction score
Im going to ignore his aweful grammar and hope i get my charger and it doesnt catch my battery on fire :) Thanks for the link! dancedroid

I'm looking for one too. Did you receive it? Did it work? Seems awfully inexpensive . . . makes me wonder if it's legit. That, and the clumsy use of English too.

FastEddie

Reaction score
dancedroid I bought both Motorola Muitimedia Desk top charger, Auto Dock Love that playing all thew stereo. You Paid goog money for your phone so don't cut corners you will be sorry for. I got all wend i got my phone and they gave me 25% off. Also got the cable. love it to watch moives on my 52" Nice and sharpe 720p :icon_ banana:
:icon_ banana: Motorola Multimedia :icon_ banana: