Sound Profile App

marknashe

Reaction score
Hello, I recently switched from a Blackberry to the HTC Thunderbolt. On my blackberry device, I was able to set all sounds(phone, txt, email) to silent except for if certain people called, emailed or texted.

I've been looking through all the settings on the thunderbolt and it doesnt appear that this is an option. Are there any apps that can accomplish this? If there is, which is the best app for this? I don't mind paying for the app at all.

Thanks,

Mark

SuckaPunch

Reaction score
I've been looking for the same thing. I've dl'd a few profile apps. But they don't compare.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of profiles apps out there but none of the ones I've used offer fully centralized managment of all alerts (LED, audio & vibration) as on the BB. However, many of them do add functionality that the BB didn't have (WiFi, BT, screen control). I use Profiles by egg n stone but there are plenty to choose from.

If there is, which is the best app for this?
As always -- you need to qualify what you mean by "best". It's a very subjective word and fairly meaningless without context (no matter what the topic is).