SOOO Many Choices...

kjumper187

Reaction score
Anyone else having a hard time keeping track of all the Androids coming out by all the different phone makers? Not to mention code names, carriers, updates, etc? This is getting a bit out of hand. Don't get me wrong, I love the technology, but I'm racking my brain trying to keep them all straight at the same time.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Haha, yeah it can get overwhelming.

Consider it a good thing with so much variety though:)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I find no need to keep track of them all..... I already know which one I am waiting for.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I'm not switching from Verizon so those are the only ones I'm interested in.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The VZW web site allows you to compare several phones. Perhaps you should spend an hour or so on that site.

OP
kjumper187

kjumper187

Reaction score
The VZW web site allows you to compare several phones. Perhaps you should spend an hour or so on that site.

I was more or less referring to the upcoming phones. Not those on the market already. That's why i joined this site. :D

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

I was more or less referring to the upcoming phones. Not those on the market already. That's why i joined this site. :D

I understand. The phones will be added to the web site as they become available. Then you can compare.

For me, I prefer to wait until the phones are available. Then, I visit a VZW store and spend an hour "test driving" which helps me decide which phone meets my needs.
Just my opinion.

Mike

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having a hard time keeping track of all the Androids coming out by all the different phone makers?
Why are you trying to keep track of them all? The information's out there so you don't need to play Android encyclopedia.

As for me, I just take note of what interests me. Keep your needs/wants in mind and you won't feel overwhelmed as many of them won't be relevant to you.