Sony-ericsson liveview on d3

evilashell

Reaction score
Hi all I just purchased the device for $60 and thought I would tell my expirence with it so far. The device is small and lightweight. And the screen looks and reacts well to the touch portions on the left,right,top,bottom. I had some issues with it loseing bluetoooth connection but fixed this with the firmware update through sony. It now dose everything as advertised. I had some initial problems getting text notifications but realised I was using handsent and turned the stock notifications off. So I removed handsent and now use the stock text app and it works great. The charge plug is european but the company I bought it from supplied an adapter for u.s. use. The screen is easy to read and though the menus lag a little I am completely happy with the device. The company I purchased it from is www.integrontech.com free shipping on all purchased as long as your willing to wait 5 days for ups ground. Any questions feel free to ask as I will be constantly playing with it and seeing what else works from the android market.

Update: as of right now I am not receiving gmail notifications on the liveview. Not sure why . But will keep working on it.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

solar

Reaction score
I didn't even know something like this existed. Since I dock my phone in my car and its a tad far away I have to lean forward to change songs, etc. This may be the answer to that! I might have to check it out. does it work with most apps? I use a 3rd party music app called PlayerPro. thanks for posting!

OP
E

evilashell

Reaction score
Im not sure if it will work for that player. I do know it works good with the stock music app. U can also control volume for the music, or the phone modes ex: silent normal or vibrate.

aman321

Reaction score
hi im thinking of buyin this stuff does it work well with droid 3?

OP
E

evilashell

Reaction score
It worked fairly well. It still had some connection problems. It would loose connection and u would have to manually reconnect it. But I hzvent used it in awhile du to the fact that the watch band it fits in dosnt holt it too well and it fell out and hit a concrete floor. The case broke open and sony is giving me a hard time sending it in for warentee dur to the fact the case opened and that voids the warente. So after 2 weeks of use its broke and I may not be able to get it fixed. It worked well but the durabilaty sucks

aman321

Reaction score
oh im sorry about ur watch got damaaged...:( so wat do u recomend is it a buy or a leave... i got a droid 3 too and i tght if i can use to viewing calls coz im always on motorbike so wud be easy for me to see...i send u a pm

OP
E

evilashell

Reaction score
If your gonna use it on a motorcycle then I would not buy it . You might do better looking at the mbw-150 just google that model number and u should be able to find it its a regular watch with bluetooth. Alot more durable looking. Its what im gonna replace my liveview with.

OP
E

evilashell

Reaction score
It did work fairly well with the droid 3. But I still could only get call and sms notifications. Facebook was a hit or miss and I never got the email to go the the device. I was happy with it till it broke

aman321

Reaction score
calls and sms works fine as u say right and for the belt part that we can make in a watch shop i think ? and im looking at the model u just gave me

aman321

Reaction score
i really liked this watch thing of sony but unfortunalty the reviews every ones giving is bad ...connectivty even after upates ther are issues?how long does it keeps uis conntcted to the watch wtih phone?

OP
E

evilashell

Reaction score
It was useless before the update. And after was much better. But it still lost connection maybe once an hour. The watch band sucked it would randomly fall off.