Songs in albums do not organize by album order, only alphabetical.

TCreed88

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just want to start off saying that I love my new Droid X, but there is one thing I can't figure out. How do I get my music to organize by album order and not alphabetical on my phone? In my iTunes, I have my songs tagged, in the "song info", to where they say what number song it should be in that album. But when I drag my albums over, the songs in the albums are not in the right order!!!! Any one else had this issue and know how to fix it?

nycebo

Reaction score
Having the same problem here, not only on the stock music player, but also in bTunes and MixZing. It's driving me crazy. Otherwise, the stock music player is nicely improved from the original droid.

iriegecko

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem with the default music player and have not found a solution.

My phone upgraded to 2.2 and was fine the first day, but then screwed the order up for all of my albums.

I also noticed that only mp3's with album art seem to have this problem. And that was random too because I did not have any album art prior to the 2.2 upgrade.