Somethings Wrong Here.... But what?

michaelearth

Reaction score
Ok so i flashed the rooted .602 update on my droid x using the 2 file method and for some odd reason I cant get data through 3G. I cant browse the web, use FB app or go in the market on 3G. But all those things work while on wifi. Whats the deal? Ive tried sbfing all the back to 2.2 and re doing the process and that didnt work. I did a factory reset and that didnt work either. What should I do?

Thanks

milski65

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of posts where people have said they're now getting worse reception with 602. Just to be safe you did check your about phone status to make sure you had the 13 radio? Someone mentioned using airplane mode toggle and enable that for a minute then switch back to 3g to reestablish a connection. Other than that I've not seen any other info. 2 people actually went back to 596. Not the best news I realize but....

OP
M

michaelearth

Reaction score
I've seen a couple of posts where people have said they're now getting worse reception with 602. Just to be safe you did check your about phone status to make sure you had the 13 radio? Someone mentioned using airplane mode toggle and enable that for a minute then switch back to 3g to reestablish a connection. Other than that I've not seen any other info. 2 people actually went back to 596. Not the best news I realize but....

Yeah it says 13. This is really frustrating.....

chesterv

Reaction score
I paid for tbh all in one rooted .602, worked perfectly.

Sbf'ed back then installed.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

sapientmonkey

Reaction score
I was on rooted .596 and updated to .602 TBH two part files via SBF to froyo. and I am experiencing 3g signal loss and wifi loss too. on 596 this was not an issue. now its really a problem. I have the new 13 radioband too. what should I do??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums