Something strange

Fenway72

Reaction score
I see in a lot of posts that people talk about a slider to answer the phone.I have no slider. I haver two buttons- green to answer, and red to ignore. I could swear that I once had the slider to answer feature before, but not now and I've not installed any apps that would change this.

Not that it's a huge deal or anything, just curious as to what has changed.

I'm running a droid 2.3.20 rooted stock. Using launcher pro.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ackern

Reaction score
I have the slider to answer/ignore calls.
I'm running a D2 stock with the 2.3.20 system update, I haven't even found it as an option without turning the lock off completely.

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
Weird, as I said- I'm running stock rooted with no roms or themes. I have no slider to open.

bishoy

Reaction score
Mine has the green/red buttons as well, BUT the buttons only show up if my screen is already on when my phone rings. If my screen is off, I will have the sliders

_Killer_

Reaction score
Mine has the green/red buttons as well, BUT the buttons only show up if my screen is already on when my phone rings. If my screen is off, I will have the sliders

hmmmmmm maybe that's what's going on with mine.. seems like if it's in my car dock and the screen is on i get buttons but just about every other call is sliders.. must be cause my screen is off..

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score

Solved! Thanks, never noticed that.

deborah3756

Reaction score
I think the slider comes up when the call wakes the phone. When you're using the phone, playing games, searching Facebook etc... the green and red buttons pop up.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
Fenway72

Fenway72

Reaction score
Yup, seems to be the case.