Reaction score
-----------------------tparker76
How annoying is that guy ^:icon_evil:^

Last edited:

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Scrolling through these reminded me of a time I had a mouse with no scroll wheel. Funny how you take things for granted but when they are gone you really notice it.

Everyone missed the other quote issue...like when they quote something so far back (oldest thread in this subsection) that has nothing to do with the topic at hand

Hope everyone has a safe and happy HALLOWEEN!

-Dan

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Scrolling through these reminded me of a time I had a mouse with no scroll wheel. Funny how you take things for granted but when they are gone you really notice it. And you can do this and no one notices..

Everyone missed the other quote issue...like when they quote something so far back (oldest thread in this subsection) that has nothing to do with the topic at hand

Hope everyone has a safe and happy HALLOWEEN!

-Dan

i added above.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Maybe I will make my pet peeve thread -- like everyone gets a chance to rant about what really bugs them in the forum -- but I'm afraid it'd turn into the last page!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil::icon_ banana::icon_evil:

This is the message I got, so I guess limits are a good thing

You have included 1224 images in your message. You are limited to using 50 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
Quote x infinity = I win!

Bdog, when the "internets" crumble and my 3G signal goes down Ima gonna come lookin for ya all becuz yu wanted two egg peepl on aboot qwoting stuffz Now if your ready too admit you're mistake we kin move on frum this kolossil misTaak. Nameen?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk.

:bday2:
icon_%20worthless.gif

I hope I covered everyone's pet peeves. Are we good? :)

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
My GODS!

They BROKE it!

:D

:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
:icon_ banana: