Someone Please Help me flash my DROID X to METRO PCS

Big Fate

Reaction score
From what I've read... sure, it's possible. But you can't text or use mobile internet?

Sounds not worth it, but I am sure you have your reasons.

Good luck. I did have a look around, but didn't find anything solid. Mostly found people charging $50 and up to do it for you.

Thanks for looking, and I think only a select people know at the moment, and they refuse to share as long as possible so that they can profit. Oh well might as well spend 50 more bucks since im already saving a lot of money by using metro, which isnt that bad in dallas. In fact I have had all networks and honestly I can't really tell the difference. The only significant thing that I notice is that some texts dont get sent on time, but other than that internet is better then tmobile and att. And metro is getting 3g pretty soon to. yeah its behind the curve, but hey for 40-50 bucks a month, i can have a legit phone and a pretty decent network that i won't have to pay more then I need to, and in times like these every penny counts.

I dont know if you noticed but 3G has been apart of Metro for awhile now, they just got 4G LTE aswell... But you can only get the use of 3G working out of your Droid X.

The problem is now metro has caught on to this and has changed alot of things around... At the moment you can only get Calling on metro intill someone figures out how to patch around it...

Big Fate

Reaction score
And for the record I dont know why everyone down-grades metro pcs... They have a pretty good service. And to be quite honest with you come June-July I wouldn't be supprised if they dont start stealing alot of people over. They just introduced the LG Optimus which has the Android 2.2 market, they just released their new 4g Craft phone and come june and july I heard they will have many Android like phones. Their area is covered all over here where I'm at. The only reason I switched to VZW is because of Metro's lack of Android, now they have it, and now I'm locked into a 2 year contract lol

50 bucks a month for unlimited everything is the business people!

klaudiadroid2

Reaction score
You can search Craigslist.com and search in your area under metro pcs. There's people that flash phones even real stores that do it lowkey. But they do charge atleast a 100 but for full flash. Internet,mms, sms, everything. Check it out!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App