Some People Have No Idea What They Are Talking About

magikmarkur

Reaction score
I google 'Droid X' all day in order to see if any new news has popped up. I came across this interesting piece of information:

In the meantime, the question you probably want answered is "Should I switch my order from Droid Incredible to Droid X?

Let's do a comparison. The major difference between the Droid X and Droid Incredible is that the Droid X has keyboard, if you are a heavy texter/emailer, you probably need the keyboard.

Aparently, no one has seen a picture of what this phone looks like yet. It HAS A KEYBOARD!!!!

If you would like to see the genius report yourself here is the link:

Droid Incredible Delayed Mo', Droid X Substituted - Droid Incredible vs Droid X - WIRELESS AND MOBILE NEWS

Thought I might entertain some of you.

Cuz97

Reaction score
LOL . I don't want the DX anymore cuz it has a keyboard. LOL

Cuz97

Reaction score
Neither have a physical keyboard.
I know, we got the Launch kit at work on tuesday and that phone is huge cuz i thought the incredible and Droid one was kinda gettin big for a phone

OP
magikmarkur

magikmarkur

Reaction score

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LOL . I don't want the DX anymore cuz it has a keyboard. LOL

Makes you wonder why they don't talk about it here on this Cnet review??....

Motorola Droid X (Verizon Wireless) Smartphone reviews - CNET Reviews

Yea this high school blogger who thinks he is a reviewer gets a rating of :rating00:
LOL... the first step to true enlightenment is admittance Bro...lol :p:D cheers

paul89

Reaction score
lmao that would be sick if they had a physical keyboard with a phone that big and thin!

DruidX

Reaction score
I wouldn't want it if it did.. I hate the physical keyboards.

tazzpatriot

Reaction score
it does have a keyboard according to verizon

i think you may be referring to the Droid 2 or whatever they are calling it. The X does not have a keyboard. I have seen it first hand at Willowbrook mall in Willowbrook, NJ.

no im not , im gettin a droid x next weekend , i asked the lady after i saw this post she told me it does have a keyboard , maybe she is wrong but i know what she said lol

edit well u guys are right she was wrong , i just called again to double check , she gave me the wrong info, sorry for being stupid:icon_eek:

Last edited: