Some apps will download, others won't?

rogueleader

Reaction score
Rooted and installed Cyanogen Mod (Froyo) a couple of weeks ago. Almost everything runs great. Most of my apps restored themselves. Others I was able to retrieve from the market. The problem is a few apps I am unable to download. IOn particular I have noticed this with the ebay app and "My Verizon" When I go to the market and choose that particular app where the "install" button should appear it says "cancel download". There is a download status bar at the top of the screen but nothing happens. If I click "cancel download" the market app crashes and reloads. If I go back to the app the cancel download button is still there. I have tried stopping the app and restarting it and I have tried installing the "market fix". Any suggestions?

erikfig

Reaction score
Menu,settings, application, manage applications, all, Market, clear data, clear cach, force stop and reboot. Done!

wideglidesmb

Reaction score
same problem

i had the same issue and the directions above fixed it...thanks guys

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I had the same problem but couldn't clear cache or data. Also couldn't use terminal commands I found in another thread because I couldn't get Terminal Emulator or anything else to download. For some reason my "Manage Apps" screen kept showing "computing" for everything and wouldn't let me clear anything.

In case anyone else has the same issue I did down the road and finds this thread here is the only way I could fix it:
I fixed it all by doing a factory reset (up volume + camera button from yellow triangle screen) and eventually getting back to SS 4.7. Something deep in the system was preventing mine from installing anything - even the apps I had copied to my SD.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk