Solution for Adobe Flash???

Flyfisher69

Reaction score
Some of my web pages require Adobe flash, but it's not supported by Jelly Bean or whatever (and NO, I am not a techie).

How can I fix this issue and view the pages that require Flash? Thanks.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
There you go ^^ CJM has a solution for you!

djspy

Reaction score

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Will this work with ICS Browser+ ? Chrome is the stock browser on my Maxx HD and jellybean. I heard Flash also works with the FireFox browser.

I haven't heard of the Ics browser+. This is the browser that I use with flash: https://www.box.com/shared/lbzjhg8tf0496t6yw48i

I've heard it works with Firefox. And I think dolphin browser. But can't say for sure

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

OP
F

Flyfisher69

Reaction score
Thanks guys/gals.... but what works with the Chrome browser since that's what I use for browsing? I just went to one of my websites after loading a couple of the above apps and it still won't work, saying it needs Adobe Flash 9... and why does everything have to be so flippin' difficult....?

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I haven't found anything that will make flash work on chrome. Chrome is what I use 90% of the time. I just use the stock browser when I need to view something with flash.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

SILVER COUPE

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G6
i side loaded flash 11 on my N7 which runs jelly bean and i use dolphin for my browser. it works, not as nicely as it does on my bionic but well enough.

kennydied23

Reaction score
Thanks guys/gals.... but what works with the Chrome browser since that's what I use for browsing? I just went to one of my websites after loading a couple of the above apps and it still won't work, saying it needs Adobe Flash 9... and why does everything have to be so flippin' difficult....?

Flash will not play on Chrome at all, as Chrome was designed purposely not to support it. Using many other browsers should work though.

OP
F

Flyfisher69

Reaction score
What is the browser that comes programmed with the Droid HD Maxx? As soon as I got mine, I went straight to Chrome...

OP
F

Flyfisher69

Reaction score
Chrome is the default browser on the Maxx HD.

Thanks.... I don't want to have multiple browsers either, but I want to be able to view web sites that utilize Adobe Flash... I've downloaded a variety of the previously referenced SWF Apps, but no luck to get the desired results... Any other recommendations please???