soft brick with no back up PLEASE HELP

bogginblazer

Reaction score
i can get in to stock clockwork but idk what to do i made a back up with the dl clock work mod but i cant do any thing with it i need sbf files i can get in to boot loader mod sbf.

ANY ONE :(...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I am not quite sure what you are asking for, that run on sentence does not make much sense.

[Fastboot Files] Gingerbread 2.3.5 CDMA Droid Razr XT912 Verizon USA [Fastboot Files] - xda-developers

Those are the fastboot files for the Droid Razr, they are like doing the SBF but it leaves your applications alone and puts your phone back to factory otherwise.

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/443-using-rsd-lite-and-fastboot-files-to-go-back-to-stock-611744/

O
r that article, gives you more information.

OP
bogginblazer

bogginblazer

Reaction score
I am not quite sure what you are asking for, that run on sentence does not make much sense.

[Fastboot Files] Gingerbread 2.3.5 CDMA Droid Razr XT912 Verizon USA [Fastboot Files] - xda-developers

Those are the fastboot files for the Droid Razr, they are like doing the SBF but it leaves your applications alone and puts your phone back to factory otherwise.

http://www.droidrzr.com/index.php/topic/443-using-rsd-lite-and-fastboot-files-to-go-back-to-stock-611744/

O
r that article, gives you more information.

sorry about the run on. but this is what i needed thanks.

for all who use this it will say fail at the end. do it one more time and restart your phone and bam ur back baby :)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Oh it's cool just wanted to make sure I was giving you what you needed. Glad you got it working man.