So you need to unroot and put stock image back?

givmedew

Reaction score
How would I put this on the SD card if I don't have a sd card adapter?

Thanks,

I doubt you are rooted? Because in order to root you need to use your USB Micro cable to connect your phone to your computer.

That is how you can transfer files. If you are indeed rooted and just didn't realize that you pull down the shade and change the mode from charge to storage or whatever then sorry for the comment above but yeh thats all you need to do. Not sure what everyone else has been doing lol!

HoosierRealtor

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
I doubt you are rooted? Because in order to root you need to use your USB Micro cable to connect your phone to your computer.

That is how you can transfer files. If you are indeed rooted and just didn't realize that you pull down the shade and change the mode from charge to storage or whatever then sorry for the comment above but yeh thats all you need to do. Not sure what everyone else has been doing lol![/QUOTE]

I am rooted, just a noob, I want to take everything back to stock and start over. I did the auto root through the usb etc...but that was just a push of a button. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:

oscar615

Reaction score
So I am going to run this to get my phone back to stock after having problems. After I do this will I be able to just run the OTA update and actually have it work? Or does the phone need to be in s-off for the update to work properly?

oscar615

Reaction score
I have the file on my sd card. renamed it pg05img with no .zip extension. rebooted into HBOOT. No instructions there. I tried both the factory reset and recovery options. Bith took me into clockwork recovery. which option do I need to use. I tried the backup and restore option in CW and tried to restore my original nandroid backup that I made immediatly after rooting and installing Rom manager. But it would not resotre due to an "error while error while formatting /system" error and stopped. rebooted the phone and no am stuck at the white htc screen. any thoughts on how to get this restored and the phone running properly?

oscar615

Reaction score
Pulled the battery and tried to get to hboot again. goes straight to CW.

polish23

Reaction score
looking forward to trying this after not backing up original stock img properly. tried to do the gingerremix from bamf and couldn't get the radio working and lost all my contacts.... looking forward to restarting this rooting process, it was easy the first time but I think I will research more before trying to jump straight to GB lol

polish23

Reaction score
[ROM]Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223r_N V_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release - xda-developers

1. place the zip on the root of your sd card
2. rename the zip, PG05IMG
3. Power off The TB
4. Boot into Hboot by pressing Power and Volume down at the same time
5. Follow the instructions givin threw hboot

Torrent: Click Here

Speeds will pick up once we get a few seeds. Please download and seed for as long as possible. Im sure this is going to be needed for a while.

Ok so maybe I am missing something here but I just go straight to the clockwork recovery, and if I try to flash the PG05IMG zip it just says "(bad)"..... Can I please get some help on this! I would love to have my TB back! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind my phone was just playing games with my mind, this worked perfectly once I took a deep breath and realized everything will be ok lol

Last edited:

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
I have been trying to download this for days and it keeps saying all s slots are busy

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pinto127

Reaction score
[ROM]Mecha_VERIZON_WWE_1.12.605.6_Radio_1.16.00.0223r_N V_8k_1.41_9k_1.64_release - xda-developers

1. place the zip on the root of your sd card
2. rename the zip, PG05IMG
3. Power off The TB
4. Boot into Hboot by pressing Power and Volume down at the same time
5. Follow the instructions givin threw hboot

Torrent: Click Here

Speeds will pick up once we get a few seeds. Please download and seed for as long as possible. Im sure this is going to be needed for a while.

Ok so maybe I am missing something here but I just go straight to the clockwork recovery, and if I try to flash the PG05IMG zip it just says "(bad)"..... Can I please get some help on this! I would love to have my TB back! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Nevermind my phone was just playing games with my mind, this worked perfectly once I took a deep breath and realized everything will be ok lol

OK. I have successfully done this procedure before, so I know how to do it. However, my current phone has a broken VOLUME UP button, and I need to replace it. Problem is, in HBOOT I need to push VOL UP to start the return to stock process. If I push VOL DOWN the phone simply reboots.

When i try to flash the PG05IMG file through Clockwork Recovery it simply says cannot flash (bad).

HELP???????

cj1896

Reaction score
Dang that is a pickle. You may want to check if you can issue HBOOT commands via ADB just like you can in recovery.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
Tried this, but doesn't work. I get: "Main Version is older! Update Fail!"

I'm running the latest RUU GB update that came out, btw.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there a newer RUU file that can be used? This one is from last march, so is there a newer one that we can download and store on the SD card in case we have to do a quick restore? Or when you do an OTa update, does that put a newer copy on there?

danielevon

Reaction score
It seems that the multiupload links redirect to an iLivid downloader only. I have scoured the internet for the exploits.zip file and the only links I find are the same link provided here. I have found 2 others but both of those sites are down too. If anyone has this file, please upload and post the link