So who is watching the Worldcup on the droid

Rasjudah

Reaction score
I heard that there is a service that streams the live games. Anyone using this .?

Sal

Reaction score
I heard that there is a service that streams the live games. Anyone using this .?

I'm watching on my TV right. England's up by one point.

But I hear you can download V-cast from the market and pay Verizon some fee for that privilege.

bmb0205

Reaction score
I use atdhe.net to stream all sports games. Works great with flash

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Good game... still new to Soccer... Wasn't sure why there was no OT.. But I guess the tie was good because they were supposed to beat the crap out of us..

howzball

Reaction score
Good game... still new to Soccer... Wasn't sure why there was no OT.. But I guess the tie was good because they were supposed to beat the crap out of us..

They were suppose to beat the crap out of us during the American Revolution too but.......how'd that work out? lol

There will be overtime during the finals of the WC.

Reaction score
There will be overtime during the finals of the WC.

There's no overtime in the group stages which is what we are in now. Once we get to the round of 16 in a few weeks then we get overtime since those games are decided only by a win or a loss.

ko8e24

Reaction score
I use atdhe.net to stream all sports games. Works great with flash

cant wait for froyo then cos atdhe is the best website and i was wondering if its gonna work with the flash or not

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
GOAL, GOAL, GOAL! Watch The World Cup Live on Your Android

ico-time.png
11. Jun, 2010 written by Chris Y
ico-comment.png
0 Comments

Skyfire, makers of the Flash-video enabled mobile browser for Android, Window’s Mobile and Nokia smartphones, is allowing football fans to get their fix with the ability to watch the 2010 FIFA World Cup live on their mobile devices.

By accessing Univision Football at http://futbol.univision.com via Skyfire, fans of ‘the world’s game’ can watch as 32 countries compete to be crowned champion of the largest and most respected international tournament on the globe. Skyfire users can also enjoy World Cup and other sports highlights and commentary on thousands of other web sites that will be talking about the world cup over the next few weeks, for free.

Univision’s broadcast is free and requires no subscription like other services. Although commentary is in Spanish, Skyfire employees point out that there’s nothing like the announcer call of “Goooooaaaaalllll” on a Spanish language broadcast to put you in a football fever mood..

Last edited:

meishkov

Reaction score
Yes sir. The skyfire combined with that futbol univision site make it possible. Amazing. Unbelievable. Its money in the bank!!!!!