So many problems lately

wardo

Reaction score
My wife's rezound is driving me crazy. If I have to hear her anymore, I'm going to throw it out the Window.
Constantly losses data connection.
Calls are lost, this has never happened in ten years.
When on a call, each person will have mute type syndrome. Can't hear them but they can hear you.

This is the 4 phone Verizon has sent.
I give up

tap a talka thingy

VidJunky

Reaction score
My wife's rezound is driving me crazy. If I have to hear her anymore, I'm going to throw it out the Window.
Constantly losses data connection.
Calls are lost, this has never happened in ten years.
When on a call, each person will have mute type syndrome. Can't hear them but they can hear you.

This is the 4 phone Verizon has sent.
I give up

tap a talka thingy

Well, you aren't giving much detail so you're likely not going to get a lot of help, but just some basic stuff that may or may not apply given the limited information.
The mute and disconnect issue could be caused by long hair. It was a known problem with other HTC phones awhile back and maybe even with this one at release, but honestly I don't remember. ANYWAY, moving on the issue with long hair is light sometimes gets to the sensor near the earpiece of the phone and causes the screen to wake prematurely. When this happens incidental bumps can do things like mute calls or hang up on callers. See if you have the same issues on speaker phone, and/or if you have long hair pull you hair back before make the call. Alternately you could just put your thumb over the sensor and see if your problem goes away. It's easily seen if you look closely just above the V in Verizon. Again this is just basic stuff, I find it hard to imagine that you could get 4 phones with the same exact issue, so if this doesn't work for you please provide more detail that would help those reading your post help you.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this happening all over or just certain areas? If it's confined to certain areas it could be the fault of the cell or other interference and not the phone. My wife drives 95 to and from work and for about a mile before to after passing the power plant her, it anyone for that matter, phone is basically useless. Same along route 10 when near the power plant there. The cell nearest my house has capacity issues and suffers from the mute syndrome from time to time along with data drops, slow speeds, etc.
Have you been using the same SIM card for all 4 phones? If so ask Verizon for another card.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Reaction score
I would second the thought to get a new sim from big red....I've had this rezound for almost a year and I can't remember one dropped call, data loss, or anything. It seriously has been the best phone I've ever had, hands down.