So many choices.....what do i do???

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you want out of a phone. More reliable reception, call quality, battery life...the Maxx. If its anything like my RAZR. Which it is just a bigger battery. The RAZR is nice out the box overall.

For other things...one of the other 2. I had a G Nex, RAZR and Rezound at one point. So I am speaking for a lil hands on experience. I also agree the dark horse is get the T Bot and wait to see whats coming at this point in time. After using a Rezound and G Nex...I still have my Rezound, no longer have a G nex....its a toss up between those two for what I mentioned in the first part and other things. Maybe 4.0.4. radios, update makes the G Nex better, cant really comment on that. Last updates I used was 4.0.3.

Just know that all these 4G phones can have data related issues...some less annoying than others. On that note... I recommend the RAZR Maxx as of right now for the best....overall....experience out the box. But...it all depends on what your wants n needs are.

Isak73

Reaction score
Nexus has better developer support if your into rooting for sure, my battery is good on gummy rom but the maxx is better out of the box. If your looking for a great running phone with awesome developer support you can't go wrong with nexus

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Last edited:

Natey2

Reaction score
If I spend too much time looking for a new product, I find myself sticking with what I currently have and not making a decision.
Happened when I was looking for a new car, house, cellphone, etc.
And I never really regretted not buying the new product.

The alternative is to buy something and then realize that the former product was actually better in some ways compared to the new product.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk