So Long People

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I have to say goodbye. I got a Nexus but had horrible time losing signal. I had it replaced and it was even worse! I need a phone that I can rely on. I did not want to get a Razr or HTC. I just want a phone that works. My wife upgraded to a iPhone 4s and had no problems. It was solid and had none of the problems I ran into with my GN and my D1.

I REALLY wanted to love my Nexus, 4G speed, flash kernels, ROMs, themes and more. Very sad I will never see sourcery ICS or MIUI.

I hate to say it.......but I opted for the iPhone 4S. Something I never thought I would do. I will miss these forums and I am already regretting my decision......we'll see what happens. Hopefully in 2 years there will be a reliable and unlocked droid that will work for me.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Hope you enjoy your 4s. You can still help out around here and definitely still welcomed

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Good luck with your 4s. Definitely check out our sister site that Droid-Xer linked for you!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What problems did you have with the D1?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

samiusmc

Reaction score
I had the same problems with the Nexus so I feel your pain.

JeffDenver

Reaction score
I cant imagine going to an iPhone...I would rather have G1. It would take a lot for me to switch.

Using my roommate's iPhone feels like trying to maneuver in a closet. I don't think I could ever get used to that.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I can't get an iPhone even if I want. All that sh1talk I've done towards my friends who have it...I'd dig my own hole if I got it.

Plus I don't want it. I just hate the fact that its far more polished and perfected than any Android phone. That's the only thing I envy about it.

I don't mind little glitches on android cause iOS has them too. But the battery seems to be an issue even with phones that have good battery life.

After some time of use I feel like the phone goes haywire and starts acting up on its own

t35rk

Reaction score
Somehow wait for the iPhone 5.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
What problems did you have with the D1?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone.

The constant problem with the D1 is the email app. When I try to read my business emails it always freezes, same with the GN.

Going to activate and enjoy my D1 for one last day tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

OP
Bang Pow Boom

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I can't get an iPhone even if I want. All that sh1talk I've done towards my friends who have it...I'd dig my own hole if I got it.

Plus I don't want it. I just hate the fact that its far more polished and perfected than any Android phone. That's the only thing I envy about it.

I don't mind little glitches on android cause iOS has them too. But the battery seems to be an issue even with phones that have good battery life.

After some time of use I feel like the phone goes haywire and starts acting up on its own

Yes, I've talked a lot of sh!t to my wife's friends about them too

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

topo209

Reaction score
Lol don't b in chains of ur own words man, there's always a I don't like it I just wanted something different lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums