So for a little fun!!!! guess the date they announce the release date

tdpolo26

Reaction score
So what day do you think that they are going to make the press release relating to the droid 4 release?????

second one what do you think the release date will be

i am saying they drop the news jan 30th and they do the feb 2nd release

tiakaye18

Reaction score
I think they may do the feb 2 release date as well. I work for an indirect verizon store and we've already received some d4 cases & screen protectors but even I haven't heard of the actual release date. Hell, I didnt even know the lg spectrum had officially come out until I read it yesterday lol they dont keep us very up to date on release dates

debdroid1a

Reaction score
I'm also thinking Feb 2, from the "rumors" that were going around.

But to keep it different, I'll say Feb 9. Especially since I just googled and the superbowl is Feb 5... they can advertise this on Feb 5 and put it out on Thursday. (Yep, that' right, I am not watching... last year I forgot it was on until I heard some neighbors yell:D).

OP
T

tdpolo26

Reaction score
I'm also thinking Feb 2, from the "rumors" that were going around.

But to keep it different, I'll say Feb 9. Especially since I just googled and the superbowl is Feb 5... they can advertise this on Feb 5 and put it out on Thursday. (Yep, that' right, I am not watching... last year I forgot it was on until I heard some neighbors yell:D).

i kinda am thinking your right and they said the promotion for the droid 3 ends the 6th so thats gotta make you wonder.

debdroid1a

Reaction score
Must be this week, Feb 2, or there would be aricles of yet another delay. It's only two days.

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

fingaz

Reaction score
I am guessing they will announce it tomorrow Feb 1 or a release on feb 2? I don't know how many more times I can visit verizon's site today/google droid 4. lol

OP
T

tdpolo26

Reaction score
i will be honest thur is not looking good, no one is talking about getting them in at all, and some kid tweeted that he talked to some verizon employee and it is being released the 9th... i honestly am annoyed but i see the reason if you think about it; superbowl advertising advantages, droid 3 discontinued the 6th, and they really love pissing of the poeple loyal to them !!!!!!

bishoy

Reaction score
well if my calculations are correct based off of motorola and verizon's recent activity, we will be getting the droid4 right after the iPhone 12 is released in june 2019

OP
T

tdpolo26

Reaction score
well if my calculations are correct based off of motorola and verizon's recent activity, we will be getting the droid4 right after the iPhone 12 is released in june 2019
based on the angle of dangle and the earth in relation to venus, i would have to say you are correct

debdroid1a

Reaction score

So if it does come out on Feb 2, will you upgrade?

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

Last edited:

bishoy

Reaction score
So if it does come out on Feb 2, will you upgrade?

Well, I have been waiting this long and have learned patience.... I think I may wait it out a few weeks to see if there is a MAXX version coming out. Having that battery would be tremendously rewarding.