SNES/Wii Emulator Controller for Droid

InfernalFirefly

Reaction score
NEW!!!! SNES/Wii Emulator Controller for Droid

Hello!

I just wanted to share this with everyone so I joined Droid Forums so I could put this up for people to very. I made this controller a month or so ago and just got around to making a video. I used an original Super Nintendo controller and wired in a Wii remote and Nunchuk so that I could use it to play emulators on my Droid X.

[video=youtube;SsOY6_OSjc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsOY6_OSjc0&hd=1[/video]

If you have an questions about it just let leave a comment!!!

ps. this was my first video I've every made so please don't hate on me if I'm a little choppy....

Last edited:

logik

Reaction score
snes controller modification

is there any way to contact you by google talk or email? that video is AWESOME!! I'm interested in learning to do that as I can't find a decent bluetooth game pad :/

OP
I

InfernalFirefly

Reaction score
is there any way to contact you by google talk or email? that video is AWESOME!! I'm interested in learning to do that as I can't find a decent bluetooth game pad :/

Hey!! I didn't make a step by step for this mod but I'm working on getting all the parts in a need to make another just like it but fully contained and rechargeable... Unfortunately I have a lot going on right now and a vacation coming up so I won't be able to get started on this project until 2/21.... but when I do make this controller I plan to make a FULL step by step video guide on making this controller!!! I will get in contact with you when I'm done :)

logik

Reaction score
thanks!

awesome! is it inexpensive and fairly easy to do? I'm anxious to have something better than a wii remote lmfao