SmartCharge?

mastrchiefr

Reaction score
Ok, so i've searched around the app store and few forums and havent been able to find this in an app or a mod. I'm wondering if theres a way to make the thunderbolt stop charging when its charge is complete. IE: I could leave my device on its dock, and when it reaches 100% it will stop charging until i unplug and replug the charger in. Any thoughts?

iGrizz

Reaction score
Don't most smartphones do this anyway to avoid ruining the battery. I know overcharging it will decrease the life of the battery and warp it.

geoff5093

Reaction score
It already does... The light changes from orange to green when it's fully charged.

OP
M

mastrchiefr

Reaction score
It already does... The light changes from orange to green when it's fully charged.

Yes, but does it stop the battery from charging? Even when the light is green the device doesn't use power from the battery

geoff5093

Reaction score
Yes, but does it stop the battery from charging? Even when the light is green the device doesn't use power from the battery
It no longer says charging, so I would assume it's telling the truth and not charging anymore..

Stromboni

Reaction score
The battery slowly discharges after it turns green and is left on the charger for too long. Then it recharges itself and so on and so forth until you take it off the charger. That's why you may take it off the charger with a green light and it reads less than 100%.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums