Smart Volume Control

omachrison

Reaction score
Hey everyone Omachrison here.
When I searched Application for a fast and smooth management of sound profiles.I found this app called Smart Volume Control on play store.Before this I have used apps like tasker, locale, audio manager Pro.None of those able to do sound profile management as good as this. So I'm posting it here to share it with all you folks over here

Smart Volume Control +

Here are the some of Features

- fully customizable sound Profiles
- setup Volumes, Bluetooth, WiFi, Mobile data, Aeroplane mode, Call forwarding, Screen brightness and Ringtone
- mute or raise volume for selected contacts
- switch profiles by Timers, Locations and Calendar events
- Speed volume mode and Headphones mode
- 23 Widgets designed for quick and convenient control from your home screen
- various application and widget skins for perfect harmony with the color and settings of your Android

I'm highly recommend this app If your looking for a good Sound profile management application

Here is the PlayStore Link :- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.directservices.SmartVolumeControl (completely free and the same like full version, but limited to number of use of each feature)

Igor82

Reaction score
I've been using this app for a month and I am completely satisfied! I've made 5 different volume profiles and I can easily switch them in different occasions. It doesn't require much memory and it also comes in both free and paid version which has additional features. Thank you OP!

rudywilliams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 4 Plus
I just installed the "paid" version. The main advantage for me is the control of Bluetooth since I have a BT hands free device in the car and it automatically connects when you get in. Since the last update the signal was stronger and it would not drop the connection since I park in the garage of our home. Now I will be able to have the automatic connect/disconnect as well as additional settings as I desire.

Brem

Reaction score
I found out about it a few months back and I must admit. It's really good. I have tried other similar apps, but they didn't allow for the amount of customization that smart volume control +. I especially like the headphone mode, because I listen to some guilty pleasure type music, so whenever my headphones pop off, people here it, with this, it immediately mutes my phone whenever my headphones get disconnected from my phone. There's much more the app can do though. I suggest paying for the full version, you will fall in love with it. :D

1mattwade

Reaction score
does this app or does any app for that matter have a setting to silence notifications when we're already using the phone... i.e., if the phone "knows" it's being actively used from screen touches or a video playing, I would like it to NOT beep for an incoming notification that might visually appear in the notification bar anyhow... esp. if I'm in a low volume mode... maybe I'm being overly picky/lazy... I'd like to be able to set my phone to a low vol., perhaps w/ vibrate, that then goes into a silent mode if I bother to pick it up so when I'm putting the infant to sleep I can put my phone down across the room but if I pick it up to use it while getting closer to the infant, the low volume essentially goes even lower cuz it "knows" I'm already looking at it... meh... now that I've articulated it I guess I'm already ready to get over it. Thanks

rudywilliams

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto G 4 Plus
I looked over the options and don't think you can. However the app shown seems it might help by placing a speaker icon at the top so you can quickly mute. I Ioaded it and it does work that way. Just scroll down and click on the setting you want to toggle.
raby6unu.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Last edited: