Smart controller?

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
Anybody pick this up yet?..I k ow it prices about $100 but seems like a good investment.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Was not aware it was avail on the street yet?

I've read reports that it's cumbersome and has intermittent problems controlling the pointer.

Anybody pick this up yet?..I k ow it prices about $100 but seems like a good investment.

I haven't heard very good things about the controller either. I had the HD dock for about a month and returned it because my camera would never initialize after undocking. I had to reboot my phone every time.

It has been available for a while, just not in many of the verizon stores. I ordered it from Verizon a while ago and returned it after a few days. It was a neat idea and sounds great in theory, but just didn't work as well as i wanted it too. The pointer is hard to control, movement is really jerky with the touchpad. Typing on the screen with the smart controller was almost impossible for me. It was nice be able to answer a call with the smart controller, but it just wasn't functional enough for me. Instead i bought a Motorola Bluetooth mouse and keyboard which makes it much easier to use the phone when hooked up to tv. I have my jaybird sb2 Bluetooth headphones that i can use if i need to answer a call while the phone is docked. From my experience using the smart controller I can not recommend buying it.

It has been available for a while, just not in many of the verizon stores. I ordered it from Verizon a while ago and returned it after a few days. It was a neat idea and sounds great in theory, but just didn't work as well as i wanted it too. The pointer is hard to control, movement is really jerky with the touchpad. Typing on the screen with the smart controller was almost impossible for me. It was nice be able to answer a call with the smart controller, but it just wasn't functional enough for me. Instead i bought a Motorola Bluetooth mouse and keyboard which makes it much easier to use the phone when hooked up to tv. I have my jaybird sb2 Bluetooth headphones that i can use if i need to answer a call while the phone is docked. From my experience using the smart controller I can not recommend buying it.

Its like that..ill just wait till the bugs are taken care of and the price drops..thanks for the input

Back