Smart Action Bluetooth Problem

geniusxie1

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I got my Razr about 2 weeks ago and am still playing around with it. I find out the Smart Action is a very good tool, however, when I tried to make my car Bluetooth as the trigger to activate the Driving profile, it just would not activate the profile automatically when the phone is connected with my car Bluetooth. I did try to make the Bluetooth connection as a manual trigger and try to activate the profile manually and it took effect immediately.
Does any one else have the same issue? Looks like the Bluetooth can not be set as an automatic trigger.
Looking for help~ Thanks:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

vonfink13

Reaction score
i have mine set up in my car using the bluetooth as the trigger..i found that it takes about 1-2 minutes to activate...all the other triggers are almost immediate..this one seems to take a minute to activate....

breedingh8

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I got my Razr about 2 weeks ago and am still playing around with it. I find out the Smart Action is a very good tool, however, when I tried to make my car Bluetooth as the trigger to activate the Driving profile, it just would not activate the profile automatically when the phone is connected with my car Bluetooth. I did try to make the Bluetooth connection as a manual trigger and try to activate the profile manually and it took effect immediately.
Does any one else have the same issue? Looks like the Bluetooth can not be set as an automatic trigger.
Looking for help~ Thanks:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Same here i find i need to start my car let sound system start and then dock, evey now and then it does not pair even after 1-2 mins causing no smart action! Normally i pull usb from car console and within 1-2 mins it pairs & starts SA ...ive been meaning to investigate further...will report back

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Olmanrivah

Reaction score
I have a few different Bluetooth devices that I'm paired with on my Razr. Sometimes I have to select them manually.