Sling coming to your Droid??

garyhesq

Reaction score
I am using Chevy's 4.1 Froyo Rom and it works GREAT! I am getting a guide.....I see reports of guide not working? Mine is...and I have the earliest slingbox...the classic

That was me and I mis-spoke. I meant to say no more favorites. But it does remember your last several channel choices. I need more time to play. To busy here at work to study all the features.

Gremlin

Reaction score
is this app refundable like other apps on the market? If i do not like it, do not want to loose the $30 bucks..

synsphotos

Reaction score
I listen to Sports Talk radio at work and they were just talking about it (Jim Rome) and he said it was available now for Android.

hogowner

Reaction score
I tried all the aspects ratios in the menu and the slingbox app when I am watching does not take up my full driod screen....do you see your TV in full screen on your droid? if you do...any other suggestions that I can try other then the aspect ratio setting??

trabical

Reaction score
Old Reg. Key

I asked this morning and unfortunately you cannot use an old reg. key since it downloads from the market. They said it was the same way with the iphone.

SGTiger

Reaction score
FYI, is is also my understanding that Dish Network customers get a $30 rebate coupon(against your Dish bill) for this app, so it is really free.

Cannot seem to find anything on this. Where can I get more info on how to accomplish this? Anyone know?

wkayl

Reaction score
It worked great for me today. Sometimes I was in areas where I had only 1G reception and it kept playing. After I get used to the controlls it will be even more fun. Now if I could find someone in Minnesota to share their Slingbox so I could watch the Vikings this fall......

rampage4

Reaction score
just to clarify, will slingplayer work on any droid? I have the motorola. Also does it work over 3G or does it need to be wifi?

MarkO

Reaction score
just to clarify, will slingplayer work on any droid? I have the motorola. Also does it work over 3G or does it need to be wifi?

I'm pretty sure I read slingbox for Android, and it does work with both 3G and wifi.

dmodert66

Reaction score

mach330

Reaction score
If I get the slingplayer on my dinc, can I get the same app on my wife's Droid? $30 seems pretty high for this app.Maybe multiple licenses?