Slim extended life 1750 mah battery!!

jamjr74

Reaction score
I just noticed that Seidio and Amazon carry the slim extended 1750 mah battery for the HTC Incredible. It is the same as the Eris battery. I might grab one to give it a try!!!

Gatsby

Reaction score
Slim Battery

I jumped in and bought on ebay... good chance to save a few bucks

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
I found Amazon to be the cheapest. Around $45 with shipping. Mine shipped today. I'll post once I have some results!

kmo

Reaction score
I'm thinking I have to seriously consider an extra battery too. The way I am using this thing I will be draining batteries often. It's soooo much fun this phone.

Reaction score
ahhh you guys were just reading my mind. i was searching for accessories for the INC on amazon and came upon the seidio 1750 mah extended slim battery for $41 which is for the Eris but happens to fit the INC as well, and based upon the reviews on amazon, it looks like it gives a pretty good boost. ill wait a few weeks before i pull the trigger on the new battery just so i can give the current one a couple charging cycles to see if it is really worth it, and will be curious to hear your reviews too.

solorca

Reaction score
That's nice, but really doesn't sound like it adds that much to your battery. If you can deal with a larger overall phone, the 3500mah version is coming soon. I'm holding out for that one.

Acid7711

Reaction score
i too bought this one, but the 3500 is the one I'm REALLY after. A little bit of help will have to suffice between now and then until the BIG one becomes available. I can not wait........

We will then finally have a great phone that will last... I personally can only pull off about 8-10 hours at the max, that seems to be the average for most people. I figure a little better battery in the mean time for $40 is worth it, since it could be a couple months before we see the REAL one that I want so dearly.

I know it won't be a huge night and day difference like it is with the 3500 one, but at least it's something a little better, and maybe I'll get another hour or two out of it.

egobuster1

Reaction score
have you guys had any final thoughts on that extended battery on how much more life your getting becaue if i could get another 2hrs out of the phone that would be awsome

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
any updates guys?

Ok I just completed my 4th charge, Seidio says 5-6 charges and you will see better results. Yesterday on my 3rd charge I got 16 hrs. of use and when I went to bed I was around 10%. The phone was used heavily though for about an hour as some of my friends got a hold of it and couldn't stop playing! I'll let you know what today's battery life brings!

egobuster1

Reaction score
any updates guys?

Ok I just completed my 4th charge, Seidio says 5-6 charges and you will see better results. Yesterday on my 3rd charge I got 16 hrs. of use and when I went to bed I was around 10%. The phone was used heavily though for about an hour as some of my friends got a hold of it and couldn't stop playing! I'll let you know what today's battery life brings!

you got 16hrs on the 1750 battery!!!!
what on average were you getting with the stock battery

RyanPm40

Reaction score
any updates guys?

16 hours is not bad at all considering heavy useage. I don't think I even get 16 hours with minimal usage with stock battery

OP
jamjr74

jamjr74

Reaction score
I got 16 but that was only after my 3rd charge. Seidio claims better results after 5 or 6 charges. So far today I took off charger at 8 am and I am at 76% at 4 pm with solid use. Not bad.