Slideme market download unsuccessful

CM_Uprising

Reaction score
I bumped an old thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...eboid-nesoid-etc-market-help.html#post2194090

basically I'm trying to get the gameboid app from the slideme marketplace and the download is coming up unsuccessful even after allowing unknown sources. Anyone know what's wrong?

I figured I make a thread here too because I bumped a really old thread and this is actually the phone I need help with, not the incredible 2.

I've downloaded the marketplace on the Galaxy S3 and Xperia play with no issues. But the Nexus keeps failing.

Thanks!

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I bumped an old thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...eboid-nesoid-etc-market-help.html#post2194090

basically I'm trying to get the gameboid app from the slideme marketplace and the download is coming up unsuccessful even after allowing unknown sources. Anyone know what's wrong?

I figured I make a thread here too because I bumped a really old thread and this is actually the phone I need help with, not the incredible 2.

I've downloaded the marketplace on the Galaxy S3 and Xperia play with no issues. But the Nexus keeps failing.

Thanks!

I installed SNESoid from Slideme, I didn't try the others. I downloaded it directly from their website, not their app. Also, I didn't create a login. It downloaded and installed fine. 4.1.1 using FireFox.

There is an error afterwards saying GBA BIOS is missing or something along those lines. I won't touch on how to do that as apparently it was pulled for legal matters, but there are fixes apparently (read the comments).

OP
C

CM_Uprising

Reaction score
Yeah, I got the BIOS part. Just getting Gameboid is an issue for me right now. I'll try on chrome or firefox browsers. Let's see if I can get it straight from the site.

Edit: Tried downloading GBA straight from the site and still unsuccessful.

Last edited:

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
Yeah, I got the BIOS part. Just getting Gameboid is an issue for me right now. I'll try on chrome or firefox browsers. Let's see if I can get it straight from the site.

Edit: Tried downloading GBA straight from the site and still unsuccessful.

That is odd. Maxathon and the stock browser worked fine for me as well.

Edit are you on their mobile site or desktop site?

Edit 2 I don't think it matters as both work for me.

Last edited:
OP
C

CM_Uprising

Reaction score
Weird, it said it didn't work but I see the app and it's working. I'll take it lol

Thanks a lot!