Slide/pattern Lock Delays

HenchmanC

Reaction score
Is there an App that will allow you to put a delay on all locking options, ie, I'd like to set the screen to go dark in 2 minutes, then the slide lock to activate in 10 (8 minutes after it goes dark) , and the pattern lock in 20 (10 minutes after the slide is activated). I like to have all of the options in effect, but I get very annoyed that as soon as the screen goes dark and I pick it up a minute after that, I have to slide to see the screen home screen again. I've seen a few unlock apps that deactivate one or the other, but I don't want to deactivate any of them ever, just delay them to my liking. Also, what would be a nice addition to all of this, though not necessary, is if there was a widget or something that would allow me to activate the pattern lock immediately if deemed necessary.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there an App that will allow you to put a delay on all locking options, ie, I'd like to set the screen to go dark in 2 minutes, then the slide lock to activate in 10 (8 minutes after it goes dark) , and the pattern lock in 20 (10 minutes after the slide is activated). I like to have all of the options in effect, but I get very annoyed that as soon as the screen goes dark and I pick it up a minute after that, I have to slide to see the screen home screen again. I've seen a few unlock apps that deactivate one or the other, but I don't want to deactivate any of them ever, just delay them to my liking. Also, what would be a nice addition to all of this, though not necessary, is if there was a widget or something that would allow me to activate the pattern lock immediately if deemed necessary.

That would be cool but i really havent seen this. Also as for your last part their was a widget that did that but froyo really messed with its ability to quickly do that. All i remember is thats it looks like a hobbit door. ****Fantasy Lockscreen

Last edited:

brando56894

Reaction score
I know theres options in the Cyanogen Roms that you can set the delay times for the lockscreen to become active, which is kind of what you want. For example you can have it set so that the screen will turn off in two minutes due to inactivity and the lockscreen will kick in at a pre-defined time interval, you can also have this set for when you manually turn off the screen too.

As for multiple lockscreens (slider at 10 mins, pin/pattern at 30 mins) I dont think thats possible.

For a quick lock enable/disable cyanogen also has a screen lock toggle widget which you can put in the pulldown shade and it works flawlessly, way better than any of the market ones (i used to use mylock).