Sleek Stainless Steel Smartphone Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrill177

Reaction score
My doctor said my overall body temp has risen 1 degree from always holding my Droid in my hand. He said in time it will ultimately result in an early death from hyperthermia. :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

rvrikard

Reaction score
Small desk - really need stand! Please!

My desk is really small! Measuring 4" by 1' 6" I barely have enough room for my laptop and assorted office organization items (such as file folders, a label maker, document stand, etc.). I'm a graduate student and the stand would really help as I currently rest my phone on the keyboard tray hand rest while I work. Plus the stand is really cool!

M@|ice

Reaction score
i have CDO. its like OCD but the letters are the way they should be. im constantly looking for something to set my X on. here at work right now it is on a mousepad on the left of my keyboard to protect the back from getting scratched up. the mouse and my wrist are abused by the desktop for 8 hours however. at home the phone has a microfiber cloth to rest on, again nothing on the right side of the keyboard. the phone was purchased on launch, has not one blemish or cosmetic defect, it is my life, my x. :)

Reaction score
I would love one of these simply for the fact that it might make my Storm2, which is the 5th replacement for my S1, feel completely worthless, behind the times, and possibly cause it to run away from home, resulting in my replacing it with some form of Android device. :rockon:

LaughingGravy

Reaction score
The only convenient outlet in the kitchen left for me to charge my phone is by the coffee maker. The phone needs to sit flat on top of the coffee maker. A stand would be much nicer and would minimize the possibility of anything spilling on it, either water or coffee.:motdroidhoriz:

marsha12151

Reaction score
I cannot find my Droid

Yes, I cannot find my Rosie the Droid. She gets under papers on my desk. She gets under the sheets at home. Found her on the car seat (after someone sat on her!). Found my beagles looking at Rosie like she was dinner. Had my mother call because I did not answer her email.

Now, what would stop all of these from occurring? A beautiful stand. Yes, a stand to help Rosie stand at attention would keep her from getting buried alive. I could see the email notifications easier. She would be beside my bed instead of "in it".

A great idea that would make Rosie very proud.

Please help her out by selecting her to win the stand.

Skymutt

Reaction score
I need a smartphone coaster because I always lay my phone on the top edge of my keyboard. It blocks my easy access to media control buttons, and since I have my xbox sound run through my PC, every time I need to mute, I have to move the phone first. I also have to pick it up if I want to check a message that just came in, and frankly my Call of Duty kill ratio is suffering because of it.

Please help me get more kills by using the smartphone coaster to place my phone at a better viewing angle!

Andrew37

Reaction score
i could use one because i use the video on my droid a lot. i cant keep laying it flat or holding in my hand. i havnt really found anything that would work or that affordable to a new college student

Mr. Creeper

Reaction score
I could use a stand, has I don't have one yet and really like the minimalistic look of this one. Thanks, guys!

jacobin

Reaction score
I love watching videos on my Droid X. This stand looks tough and will hold my phone tightly in place. Was looking for something to keep my Droid X up so I can see who is calling without stopping to pickup the phone.This phone-holder looks like it will work with my phone in its protective case and without it.

ksemelroth

Reaction score
I need a few of these as inexpensive but useful christmas gifts for my smartphone user friends. Not to mention at least two for myself.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Groundhog45

Reaction score
I need this on the desk by my computer so the Droid is close as I read all the good stuff on droidforums. I hate when I lay it down and it changes to landscape.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Would Really like to put this stand to use, i could really use it at work so my phone dosnt have to lay flat on the table anymore and would make a world of differance when i have to charge my phone!! Looks really Sleek by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.